2 LB Red Norland Seed Potatoes - Certified Seed Potato with PLANTING GUIDE!
- ORDER NOW FOR SPRING 2020
- You will receive 2 pounds of Red Norland certified seed potatoes.
- These are NOT store bought and are specially checked for disease.
- Perfect option for spring and summer planting.
- Potatoes grow from other potatoes, therefore this is the "seed" for planting and growing potato.
- PLANTING GUIDE INCLUDED!
** Be careful buying potatoes from the "store/grocery" for planting. These potatoes can contain disease. EVEN POTATOES LABELED CERTIFIED ORGANIC! **
Red Norland is a red, early-maturing potato.
Smaller tubers (B and C size) are commonly sold as “baby reds”.
This variety is often served boiled or in potato salads.
The progenitor variety, 'Norland', was released by the North Dakota Agricultural College in 1957.
The darker red strains are now widely grown.
Potatoes ship in the Spring. If you place an order during the winter, it will ship in the spring.
Please e-mail if you need additional information. :)