2 Lbs. Red, White, & Blue Fingerling Seed Potatoes
- Amarosa, Austrian Crescent, and All Blue.
- Certified Seed Potato with PLANTING GUIDE!
- ORDER NOW FOR SPRING 2020
- You will receive 2 pounds TOTAL of Non-GMO Red, White, and Blue Fingerling Certified Seed Potatoes.
- Amarosa Fingerling, Austrian Crescent Fingerling, and All Blue Fingerling.
- Strain tested and validated true to type advertised.
- Potatoes & fields checked year round for disease by Dept. Agriculture.
- Grade 1 Blue Tag
- WHOLE potatoes, not precut.
- Perfect option for spring and summer planting.
- INCLUDES PLANTING GUIDE!
NON-GMO “CERTIFIED SEED POTATOES” ARE DIFFERENT THAN “CERTIFIED ORGANIC”.
* Potatoes are best grown from other potatoes, therefore this is the "seed".
** GROCERY STORE PURCHASED POTATOES CAN CONTAIN DISEASE, do NOT plant them.
*** CERTIFIED ORGANIC POTATOES CAN STILL CONTAIN DISEASE, do NOT plant them.
Amarosa fingerling potatoes are small in size and are oblong and slender in shape.
The thin skin is smooth with a deep red to burgundy coloring with some brown spots and patches.
When cooked, Amarosa fingerling potatoes have a velvety texture with a sweet and creamy flavor.
Austrian Crescent Fingerlings have smooth, buff skin and light yellow flesh.
Each fingerling can grow up to 10 inches long, 2 inches wide, and weigh up to 18 oz.
Austrian Crescent Fingerling Potatoes are good for steaming, boiling, salads.
Longer Fingerling Shaped Spuds with Some Smaller Round.
A wonderfully flavorful potato with meaty flesh that's great mashed.
Skin is rich purple. Inside it's a blue that turns pale when cooked.
Big yields of medium sized spuds.